Join us as over 2,000 real estate & technology leaders converge to collaborate, exchange ideas, share common challenges & discuss solutions!
Our agenda is curated by our Advisory Board, an elite group of technology leaders from some of the world’s leading real estate companies.
Attending policy makers & industry associations include:
The top ten reasons to attend are:
- Arrange 1-to-1 meetings with 2000+ real estate leaders
- Listen to 30+ hours of dedicated content
- Choose from 4 stages and 9 themes
- Learn from over 100 of the world’s leading thinkers in the property sector
- Curated Brand Showcases - see live demos of over 80 world leading technology providers, start-ups and innovators
- In depth breakout sessions including workshops and round-table discussions
- Enjoy complimentary street food served all day. Provided by Streetdots
- Network at the free-flowing bar with wine, beer, tea, coffee & refreshments
- Attend our 5th Anniversary & UKPA re-brand Party with FREE BBQ, FREE food & drink & live DJ
- Connect with delegates from over 40 different countries and meet them in our dedicated International Zone
- Stage 1: Mega Trends – Focused on the macroeconomic challenges facing the real estate industry and how technology is overcoming them.
- Stage 2: FUTURE is now - Case studies, on stage demo’s, success stories & How To guides of the
- Stage 3: Launch Stage – showcasing start-ups and ‘ones to watch’
- Stage 4: Agent Zone Stage - Dedicated stage for panel discussions & keynote presentations
Round Tables & Workshops
A more interactive format where delegates participate equally.
Masterclasses that provide actionable steps to meet your business challenges. Big topics covered will include digital skills, digital transformation, cyber security and more.
World leading agenda with 9 important themes
- Solving the Housing Crisis - What role can innovation play?
- Technology for Investors & Developers
- Trends in the Retail Sector
- Facilities Management, Sustainability
- Occupiers, Modern Workplaces & Tenant Experience,
- The Impact of Technology on the real estate sector
- Smart Buildings & Digital Twins
- The Tech Enabled Brokerage
- Smart Cities, Urban Mobility